|
happy father's day paa ;)
paa..
ajue nk mntak maaf dri ujg rmbut hgga hjung kaki.
tengs cos jage aju, bg aju smgt sume. tengs sgt.
sygg pa.
nyw happy father's day.
iloveyou pa.
:)
Older Post | Newer Post
I'm Just Me. No Others

Heyy frenss .Do follow , keep in touch , okay ((;
I'm the person you probably dont know . Here I want to say .
Just know me as Radya . Currently stayin' Kota tinggi , Johor Bahru , Malaysia , which the rockin' city had it .
I'm worst to be human , err . Not being perfect like other .
Just be myself that would getting my meanly life.
I've to blow the candle of birthday cake on 21Feb.
My life is fully with dream . Not just dream if we effort to be reality .
As fake as me. It's not to be obstacle for me. yeahh ,
I'm not too pretty as you , not too hot stuff like you.
Just being me. Kthanks
Links

Me (Radya) | Friends | Friends | Friends |
Friends
Thank Youu

Templates: Miss blogskin
Editor: Irene Rasha
happy father's day paa ;)
paa..
ajue nk mntak maaf dri ujg rmbut hgga hjung kaki.
tengs cos jage aju, bg aju smgt sume. tengs sgt.
sygg pa.
nyw happy father's day.
iloveyou pa.
:)
Older Post | Newer Post
|